- This event has passed.
Asian Street Market for Jean Parker Elementary
October 15, 2017 @ 11:00 AM - 5:00 PMFree – $40
Jet-set to Asia at SoMa StrEat Food Park’s first-ever Asian Street Market! Experience flavors from Japan, Korea, China, the Philippines, India, and beyond all at one event! Get ready for authentic, crave-worthy ramen, milk tea, lumpia, samosas, and more!
The park will be buzzing with music from local, up-and-coming Asian American artists and DJs, with Miss Chinatown USA 2016 Stephanie Wong, Miss California Intercontinental 2017 Raquel Basco, and Wild 94.9’s Julian Lee guiding your tour of Asia as event MCs. Strut your stuff at the Korean Pop dance class, peruse local pop-up shops, dive into activities for the kids, and much more!
Proceeds will benefit Jean Parker Elementary School’s P.E. and dance programs, so don’t miss this vibrant celebration of our local Asian community! Bring your friends and sample a little bit of everything.
ASIAN STREET MARKET
Benefitting Jean Parker Elementary
Sunday, October 15, 2017 | 11am – 5pm
SoMa StrEat Food Park
428 11th St, San Francisco, CA 94103
– A tasty variety of Asian food trucks and pop-up vendors
– Live music, DJs, and activities to keep you moving
– $5 Admission fee (Kids 12 & under FREE)
– $40 All-you-can-drink Sangria & Asian Beer tickets available (includes admission)
– Rain or Shine – plenty of heaters and covered seating
For Tickets or more info: