– Rec & Parks got a quote from their vendor for an child-sized basketball hoop. The low end is $2269.94 with options available up to $3300 (before freight).
– Rec & Parks has requested a quote from their vendor for 4 new garbage cans. These could be $5,000-$6,000 each. These would not be RHN’s highest priority for funding.
– Rec & Parks is requesting a quote from their Structural Maintenance Division for new fencing + secondary gate outside of the existing park entrance to increase safety for children.
– Recreation & Parks Department has submitted the purchase order for the electric cart funded by RHN. We are looking into “donated by Russian Hill Neighbors” sticker to attach to it.
– The RHN Parks Committee, along with Families for North Beach Playgrounds, planted a Magnolia tree and pulled enough weeds to fill a pickup truck during a successful community work day on March 11th with volunteers of all ages.
Time: 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Address: Brick & Mortar Music Hall, 1710 Mission StreetFor more information on our Russian Hill parks, contact Christine Welland, RHN Parks Chair at email@example.com.